2880 TOTAL SQFT
(2324 SQFT ABOVE GRADE)
Heaven on Harrison
Who needs earth when you can have 115 Harrison? Jaw dropping and brand new, this dazzling family abode in the coveted OOPS school district comes with major style cred and zero headaches. Beautiful luxury details at every glance: dramatic entryway with custom curved cedar millwork wall and slate cladding, heated floors in basement, entry and all bathrooms, two separate mechanical systems, 1.5 detached garage with separate studio space, reconstructed and newly reinsulated party walls (for superior acoustic separation, fire protection, thermal insulation and structural independence from neighbouring structure), solid wood windows and exterior doors. The list goes on but we don’t have room for it here. This is a masterpiece. Come and get it.
3 bedrooms, office, laundry room, 3.5 bathrooms, walk-in closet in primary and secondary bedroom, living/dining/kitchen, entry and powder room with millwork storage, back door mudroom, basement rec room, 1.5 car parking and studio space in laneway structure.
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Heated and tiled floors in the basement, entry, and bathrooms
- Teak wood kitchen with laminam countertops
- Custom Millwork throughout
- Corian countertops with integrated sinks in all bathrooms
- Fisher Paykel Appliances in the Kitchen
- LG Laundry machines
Exterior Finishes & Assembly
- Solid wood windows and exterior doors with triple glazing manufactured by small family business in British Columbia for superior thermal and acoustic performance (and beauty)
- Slate Cladding quarried and manufactured in western Ontario
- Eastern Cedar cladding custom milled around entrance
- All walls and roofs are insulated entirely on the exterior of the structure with 1.2x – 1.7x of the R-value required by the Ontario Building Code. Uninterrupted Vapour Barrier lines the interior of the insulation to minimize air and vapour leakage
- Two separate mechanical systems (basement and 3rd floor) to provide efficiently zoned heating and cooling as required in seasonal extremes. Both systems are equipped with Heat Recovery Ventilators to reduce the carbon footprint of the HVAC systems while maximizing indoor air quality
- Both shared party walls (side walls of the house) have been reconstructed from below grade footings up to the roof with new insulation and exterior finishes. This will provide superior fire protection, acoustic separation, thermal insulation, and structural independence from neighbouring structure
Possession | 30 days / flexible
Property Taxes | TBA
Size | 2880 total sqft, 2324 sqft above grade
Lot Size | 16.58 x 137 ft
Parking | 1.5 car parking in detached garage (includes studio space)
Mechanics | Gas/Fan Coil and Central A/C
Inclusions |All built-ins, Fisher Paykel kitchen appliances, LG washer and dryer and all light fixtures
About the Neighbourhood | Trinity Bellwoods
The typical style of architecture in this neighbourhood is Victorian, and small to medium in size. Most of the residential streets have trees lining the sidewalks, and most houses either front or back Trinity Bellwoods Park. There are also a number of modern lofts available in this area.For shopping needs, residents can go to the Portugal Village district on Dundas Street, which has many restaurants, bakeries and speciality food stores. Queen Street is full of galleries, bookstores, restaurants, clothing stores, trendy cafes and speciality shops.
Another popular shopping area in this neighbourhood is Ossington Avenue. There are plenty of bars, pubs and cafes, which come alive at night.The main attraction in this neighbourhood is Trinity Bellwoods Park. There are a number of public facilities including a playground, sports fields, tennis courts, a baseball diamond, a wading pool and an ice rink.